The Creighton Model Web-Based App is Here!
Last week the official Creighton Model web-based app was released.
It is not an app you can find in the app store on your phone. It is a web-based system that can be accessed from any device. The cost is a one time $10 setup fee and then $4.99/month after that. You can only register for the app through your FertilityCare Practitioner.
Here is some basic information from the information website:
- Access your chart wherever you have access to the internet
- Record your end of day observation in seconds
- View the progression of instructions as assigned by your practitioner
- Communicate with your practitioner through a secure, internal messaging system
- Share your chart with your practitioner with the click of a button
- Access your account from any device (Great for spouses!)
- Enjoy unlimited access to new charts with a current subscription
- View current and past charts in the same place
- Transition seamlessly from your current Creighton Model paper chart
- Travel with convenience
- Add a chart note to any day
- Chart intercourse as the end of the day or any time of day
- Record mucus cycle scores and post-peak phases for each cycle
- Record the Essential Sameness Question (ESQ) and Point of Change (POC) when needed
- Use yellow stamps when enabled by your practitioner
- Download, print or email your chart to share with your NaPro Provider
- Chart securely through the HIPAA-compliant server
- Stay current with automatic updates
If you are a current client of Santa Ana FertilityCare Center and have done at least 5 follow-ups, you can register for the app through our center. Contact us at email@example.com
You can also visit the website for additional information about the app https://www.fertilitycareapp.com